With Covid cases on the increase, we will continue to take steps to ensure the safety of those visiting St Stephen’s for our services and community events or activities:
If you are coming along to St Stephen’s Church this winter:
- You will need to bring and wear a face mask
- Please do wrap up warm as we will continue to ensure that our church buildings are well ventilated by keeping doors open.
- We will provide a section of seating that is socially distanced
- We have reduced the overall seating capacity in the church, allowing us to create some extra room between rows of chairs
- We will continue to provide hand sanitiser stations
- We will continue to livestream our services via our YouTube channel. For those who do not wish to appear ‘on camera’, please sit in the seating areas on the far left or far right of the church
We are mindful that all of us are facing the coming months with different feelings, hopes and fears, so we will try to take into account everyone’s views and continue to make adjustments where necessary.
Can we ask you to continue to be considerate of others by:
- Showing caution in keeping your distance – not all of our church family and visitors will feel comfortable without some form of distancing
- Not hugging others or shaking their hands unless you have first checked that the other person is comfortable with you doing so
- Not coming to church if you feel unwell
- Considering taking a lateral flow test prior to visiting
As ever, please get in touch if you have any concerns or would like to discuss our plans at any time.
Please click here to visit our services page to find out about forthcoming services.