What’s on for children and families?
We’re really excited that our Sunday morning youth and children’s groups have resumed. These are now continuing on the dates indicated in our schedule below.
There are a number of different groups for differing age ranges, and activities are geared towards the ages of those taking part.
Our groups are organised as follows:
- Sparkles – for children just walking to 36 months
- Little Stars – for ages 3 to 5 years
- Younger KIC – school years 1 to 3
- Older KIC – school years 4 to 6
- Younger Elements – school years 7 to 9
- Older Elements – school years 10 to 13
All groups are very inclusive, and the focus is on having fun and making friends, while learning more about God’s word. Our schedule for the coming months is as follows:
If you you would like to find out more about what’s available for your children at St Stephen’s, please email: email@example.com or telephone the Church Office on 01732 771977.