OUR PRAYER SPACE
Welcome to our online Prayer Space
It is always good to pray, but between 26th May and 5th June we’re inviting you to deliberately pray more than usual. To help, we’re setting up a Prayer Space at St Stephen’s which will include prayer suggestions and prayer activities for all ages. So whether you’re new to prayer, or you pray all the time, whether you only have time to pray just once, or you’re able to pray every day, we’d love you to pray.
The times and dates when our Prayer Space is open are below. If you can’t make it in at these times (or if you’re visiting our Prayer Space and it is quite busy, so you’ve found a quiet corner of the church instead) we’ve added all of the information here too. There are four ‘boards’, each with a different area we’re inviting you to pray about. There’s no particular order* so if there’s something that really grabs your attention, why not start there.
* if you’ve never really prayed before, we recommend you start our ‘New to prayer?’ board below. After that, feel free to visit whichever board you want, in any order.
When is the Prayer Space open?
The Prayer Space is on the raised area at the front of the church and it will be open on the following dates
- Thursday 26th May (7.30pm to 9pm)
- Friday 27th May (10am to midday*)
- Saturday 28th May (10am to midday*)
- Sunday 29th May (after our morning service until 12.45pm)
- Monday 30th May (10am to midday*)
- Tuesday 31st May (10am to midday* PLUS 7.30pm to 9pm)
- Wednesday 1st June (10am to midday*)
(* our cafe is open between 10am and midday on these dates, so feel free to plan your visit so you can stop for coffee and cake, or meet up with friends).